Friday, July 11, 2008

Another Fish story.




I just wanted to pat myself on the back again and since it is my blog I will go ahead and do it. Today I swam a mile. Yes to some that is nothing but for this old fat man that was quite a feet. It took me 55 minutes but I was able to do it. I decided that next year I am going to do a mini triathlon. I think it is a half mile swim , a 25 mile bike ride and a 5K run.

After so many years of being out of shape it is nice to be able to do some of these things. Maybe I can get the mile swim patch from the scout office now.

4 comments:

Aaron said...

I told you I would sign off the badge card and get you the patch.

I actually think that is one leaders can earn.

Congrats James, that is a feat!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's a huge feat. I did a lap today : )

Jason and Kate said...

Congrats! What tri are you doing? If I am feeling good I might train for it...but I like the Sprint ones! It sounds like you are doing an Olympic one.

Sweet Lisa said...

I will do a sprint next year in August at Jordanel, most likely.