Thursday, December 18, 2008

Next summer's high adventure.





Last year I went to the Uinta mountains and spent 3 days in heaven fishing and hiking. I intend to do it again next year and I wanted to invite anyone who wants, to come along. Mind you this is not a simple little hike. It is over a 2,000 foot gain in 8 miles. However there is so much up and down on the trail you are probably climbing closer to 3,000 feet total.

Without question you will need to be in shape. Once in the basin we will set up a base camp and then fish and hike for 2 days with little or no climbing or hard physical exersion. You can lay in a hamock all day if you would like.

We will be leaving early afternoon on June 24th and returning on the evening of June 27th. Those who come will split the cost of gas and depending on what everyone wants we will either all chip in on food or buy our own. The trip will be pretty laid back. So if you are seriouse about joining us then let me know. This is kind of an early notice but by the middle of January I always have my year planned out.

These pictures are from my trip last year. If you would like to read the details on my last trip click here.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Yeah baby.....here we come.....

Sweet Lisa said...

Thanks for filling me in on your summer plans dear!