Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just like her mother


Everyone knows that Lisa is a great homemaker. I brag about her all the time. The house is always clean, dinner is on the table at 5:30 every night, as well as the dusting and vacuuming. I never have to do house work because it is always done when I get home. I'm not saying she is perfect, just pretty darn close. Well last Sunday we realized that Krislyn is her mother's daughter.

A friend of ours, Janet Leth, was a substitute in her primary class. They were all together in opening exercises and they had one of the children come up to the front of the class and hold up a picture of Jesus. They were unable to find it in the church library so they just pulled it off the wall in the primary room. Janet said that as the little boy was up there holding the picture Krislyn turned to her and said, "Do you think they ever dust that thing?" With out question she is her mothers daughter.

2 comments:

Eggy said...

Oh, that is priceless. Send her to me. I absolutely positively hate, hate, hate to dust. I would rather clean toilets all day.

Cassie said...

That's pretty funny! Maybe she can come over and teach my kids how to clean!