Thursday, November 13, 2008

Need some imput if you have it.

This morning I went and worked out at Golds gym and was not that impressed. It was an OK facility and had lots of stuff but while lifting I noticed it was a complete mess. Weights of all kinds were just laying around on the floor. The weights were not put back and if they were, they were in the wrong place. I spent way to much time hunting down the weights I needed. I did like the fact that they had racket ball courts as I love to play racket ball. I decided that I would do some looking over the next few months so if you have any suggestions for gyms then let me know. I would love some input.

2 comments:

Leslie :~D said...

I've been going to Anytime Fitness and I love it. The one here is really clean and nice. I don't know if you have one there, but if you do, check it out! They are smaller, no racquetball or pools, but they are probably less expensive than Golds because of that.

Cassie said...

James...sorry this has nothing to do with your post...
Jackson started his own blog (but I've privatized it for safety reasons.) He wants Daniel to be able to view it. Will you please leave me your e-mail address on my blog so that Jackson can invite Daniel. (It will come through as me inviting you to view the blog, since the account is through me) Thanks!