Monday, October 27, 2008

I hated tag in school and not much has changed.


So I need to do some explaining on this one. I got tagged by some friends of mine in Arizona. The rules of this tag are that you have to go to your my pictures folder and get the 6th picture in the 6th folder. The problem is that I have no folders in "my pictures" only pictures. So I counted pictures And found this one. I debated on what to do. I could add a more flattering picture or just say sorry I do not have 6 folders but in the end I decided to just play along.

The picture was taken the summer of 2007 when I was 280+ pounds. Since I am now 238 pounds you can see my hesitation. Oh well here you go.

Lets see, how about I send the same tag to Justin Dow, Melissa Leatherwood, Kenny Balser and Kenneth Stock.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Didn't I take that picture? Maybe Lisa did - I can't remember. I believe you had several other pictures from that night that had to be censored ... I'm glad this one made it. If I remember right - that was a serious splash you guys might right after that picture.

Hawkeye said...

oh boy...could have done without that...lol